Exciting opportunity for a Marketing Manager with a wide-ranging skill-set
Forward-thinking B2B business is looking for a commercial Marketing Manager
About Our Client
Our client is a market leading B2B business with a well respected name in the agricultural industry. Based in Birmingham, this global business are looking to innovate and drive growth across all of their routes to market.
This wide-ranging Marketing Manager role will look after the UK & Ireland territories supporting multiple commercial sites. You will ensure full communication coverage and brand positioning through both traditional and digital media planning, the corporate website and social media. You'll use your CRM skills for direct marketing and take resposibility for implementing lead generation activities, organising national events while also managing local activation.
You'll have full cluster budget responsibility, and will develop localised and centralised marketing plans - including coordinating brochures, the corporate website and press releases. You will be a key interface for the business acoss multiple stakeholders.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Marketing Manager candidate will:
- ideally come from an business linked to the agricultural industry
- be looking to work in an innovative, dynamic organisation with an international scope
- have a broad marketing skill set spanning marketing campaigns, events, web, digital and social
- be a proactive, autonomous individual with strong communication skills
- spot and leverage commercial opportunity for the business
- be open to business travel across the UK & Ireland
What's on Offer
Excellent salary package + benefits