Brand New Role
Growing property business
About Our Client
National property business with head offices in Warrington
As the Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Writing, producing and ensuring the effective delivery of integrated marketing and communications plans.
- Supporting with the positioning and proposition for various projects.
- Building strong relationships with partners and stakeholders.
- Ensuring our various brand messages are strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts.
- Preparing and managing annual marketing budgets.
- Managing external agencies
- Creating content for digital channels and effectively using social media.
- Effectively monitoring, measuring and reporting against marketing activity to ensure return on investment.
- You will be based at head office in Warrington with monthly travel in the UK
The Successful Applicant
The successful Marketing Manager will have the following experience:
- Ideally a marketing or business-relates degree or CIM qualification.
- Experience of creating and delivering integrated, multi-channel campaigns along with excellent planning and organisation skills.
- A 'can-do' attitude and be able to step up to the challenges of working in a fast paced, developing organisation by using your flexibility and creativity.
- Good budgetary management skills.
- A high attention to detail, motivation, a positive attitude and being a team player are key aspects to this role.
- An excellent communicator able to build strong working relations
What's on Offer
£35,000 + car