Great opportuntity to work for a marketing leading business provdier
Part time hours 25 - 30 hours
About Our Client
Michael Page are currently working in partnerhsip with a leading business service provider that opperates at a Global level with mutli national brands to recruit a Marketing Manager on a PART TIME BASIS (25-30 hours per week) based in South Birmingham.
In your new role as a Marketing Manager you will be responsible for the development and execution of the marketing strategy including inbound / outbound lead generation. You will ensure that the organisation has a market leading profile within the chosen sectors. Along with a consistent and continuous stream of leads available to the sales team to enable them to identify opportunities and convert high quality sales appointments.
The Successful Applicant
In order to be succesful it is essential you have experience in the following competencies:
- General SEO experience to include: Google Adwords, Google Merchant Centre, Tag Manager, Twitter, Linkedin and other social media platforms
- Knowledge of AI/Tech for campaigns
- Experience of using Salesforce.com
- Broad marketing experience in a B2B environment
- Management of a small team
- Outbound and inbound lead generation
- Development of marketing strategies
What's on Offer
The succesful candidate will receive a salary of £25,000 - £30,000 per annum (pro rata) plus benefits.