Next step in your career
Opportunity to make your mark
About Our Client
Manufacturing organisation based in UK and US
The key responsibilities for the Marketing Manager based in Bristol will be:
- To own the marketing strategy and develop the marketing channels effectively.
- Coming up with new, innovative ideas to develop the scope of how the marketing interacts and engage with the target audiences, using full marketing mix of offline and online.
- Manage social media strategy and implementation
- Work with graphic design contractors and agencies for successful output
- Working with key stakeholders (UK & US) and champion any changes that are happening internally with marketing, technology and the wider business
- Write copy for all marketing collateral, including brochures, letters, emails and websites
- Monitor ongoing campaign spend against the budget
- Managing the marketing budget and forecasting results
- Undertake detailed ongoing analysis of marketing campaigns to ensure targets are met
The Successful Applicant
The successful Marketing Manager will have:
- Experienced working with in a B2B environment
- Must be self-starter and hands on individual
- Excellent project management/organisational skills
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders from different locations.
- Degree in Marketing would be an advantage, as would CIM qualification
- Full mix of Offline and Online
- Be customer oriented
- Have a minimum of 5 years' experience in a marketing role.
- Actively keep your knowledge and skills current and relevant
- Be pro-active thinker
What's on Offer
The successful Marketing Manager based in Bristol will receive:
£35,000 - £40,000