Exciting opportunity for a Marketing Manager
Join a businesses reduce their greenhouse gas emissions
About Our Client
My client helps some of Europe's largest businesses reduce their greenhouse gas emissions to help battle climate change. They support the entire carbon reduction process - engaging stakeholders and employees from boardroom through to boiler room - to enhance an organisation`s carbon management in a way that`s good for the planet, staff wellbeing, the company`s reputation and its bottom line.
The key responsibilities of the successful Marketing Manager will include:
- Own content marketing programme for particular industries to test and learn new ways we can capture interest from our audiences.
- Develop content (written, video, other) working with a graphic designer, agency and internal subject matter experts.
- Work with our data team to uncover valuable insights for our customers to drive new content.
- Analyse results, test and improve performance.
- Create automated programmes to engage our customers through different channels to drive interest in all the ways we can help them (we use Hubspot and Zoho but experience of similar tools is fine).
- Lead segmented campaigns and ongoing programmes that will attract, nurture and create marketing qualified leads.
- Partner with the sales operations team to monitor lead quality and report on performance and ROI.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have the following skill set:
- Evidence of marketing education including CIM / IDM / General Assembly / online courses that shows you understand the principles of marketing and segmentation.
- 2 + years B2B marketing experience.
- Comfort with CRM and B2B Marketing Automation eg Marketo, Hubspot, Pardot.
- Attention to detail.
- Analytical mindset.
- Eye for quality and excellence.
- Good written English.
What's on Offer
The successful Marketing Manager will receive a competitive salary.
This role is Based London.