Great opportunity to join a growing commercial marketing team in Warwickshire
Must be experienced in managing and leading teams
About Our Client
The client is a business based in Warwickshire.
The key responsibilities for the Marketing Manager include:
Play a key role in supporting the company's objectives by managing a team across various disciplines such as content, PR, design and campaign planning.
Responsible for planning and delivering multi-channel campaigns, that generate leads and support the business brand positioning.
The Marketing Manager will develop strong relationships with the Social, Content and Email Managers to ensure that your campaigns are complimentary and aligned to achieve common objectives.
- Supporting the Head of Marketing with the planning and execution of integrated marketing campaigns using insights to inform future marketing campaigns.
Manage three direct reports, supporting development of the team.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for the Marketing Manager position will be:
- Experienced in managing and leading a team
- Creative in nature to come up with new ideas and campaigns
- Skilled across traditional and digital marketing methods
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders
- Comfortable with change, growth and sales environments
What's on Offer
Competitive salary + benefits