Chance to work for a reputable B2B organisation
Brand new opportunity based in Milton Keynes
About Our Client
A global and hugely reputable organisation within the B2B space.
Some of the key responsibilities are as follows:
- Create and execute multi-channel marketing campaigns to generate prescribed number of leads to convert to delegates.
- Plan and execute these campaigns to meet annual budget targets, including public, in-house and key client training business streams.
- Manage the annual promotional budget.
- Measure, monitor and continually improve the effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
- Imaginative usage of CRM, Marketing and Sales tools to best effect to deliver tailored messages to specific market segments.
- Effective use of SEO.
- Take responsibility for producing a rolling catalogue to promote directly to our potential customer database.
- Where appropriate, manage, coordinate and coach marketing executives to develop and deliver campaigns as coordinated marketing plan.
The Successful Applicant
An energetic and enthusiastic Marketing Manager with experience in both online and offline marketing.
Experience in delivering marketing campaigns to the highest standard is a must. SEO, email marketing and social media experience is also essential.
What's on Offer
A competitive salary and the chance to work for one of the most reputable businesses within the B2B space.