Opportunity for a Marketing Manager to join a leading recruitment firm
To increase brand awareness
About Our Client
The client is a specialist recruitment company based in Central London.
The key responsibilities of the successful Marketing Manager will include:
- Responsible for advising, planning and driving marketing strategy across all regions, working with the senior leadership team to ensure this is in line with corporate strategy.
- Responsible for planning and tracking of the marketing budget.
- Planning and management of all direct customer activity to include Eshots, Direct Mail, Surveys and PR
- Responsible for design, creation and management of all digital marketing including Web, Mobile, Social Media and SEO. Work with teams to produce up to date and relevant material. Specifically on LinkedIn and the website.
- Content to consider:
Industry related commentary - that offers insight on key trends.
Career advice and guidance - personal advice that is relevant and topical
Free market data and analysis that they would normally have to pay for.
Industry related articles that challenge the status quo, are innovative or new concepts.
Charity updates and CSR initiatives
- Review, consider and drive social media platforms - LinkedIn / Twitter / YouTube / Glassdoor / Facebook / Instagram
- Responsible for overseeing the design, creation and management for all internal marketing / communications
- Responsible for overseeing the design, creation and management of all offline content and production including thought leadership pieces.
- Management of external agencies and third parties including job boards as and when needed
- Awards and events calendar - oversee the production all marketing material, design and deliver content for social media post event, manage potential sponsorship and awards entries
- Maximise ROI from hosted industry and customer events
- Tracking customer relationships and journey from first awareness of brand through to placement in role and contact through career. Focus on partnerships for the long term
- Plan and manage the marketing graphic designers time and workload by week, month and quarter
- Maximize marketing potential on allotted job boards
- Maximize marketing capability to extensive database
- Prepare and execute end of quarter presentations demonstrating each business areas development
The Successful Applicant
The successful Marketing Manager will have the following skill set:
- Understanding of design and creation process
- Project management
- Understanding of fundamentals of Adobe Creative Cloud - Photoshop / Illustrator / After Effects / Premier Pro / Lightroom
- Ability to show proven ROI on marketing activity
What's on Offer
The successful Marketing Manager based in London will be offered a competitive salary.