Next step in your career
Opportunity to travel around the world
About Our Client
Market leading global organisation.
The key responsibilities for the Marketing Manager (Distribution) based in Cardiff are:
Drive the marketing and growth of the companies Trading. Working closely with the sales teams to support a network of international distributors across 51 markets and develop and execute marketing communications activity to drive sales.
- Take ownership of the Companies Trading marketing budget and create the annual planning calendar for all marketing and promotional activities.
- Own the development of communication materials to support sales for Companies Distributor channel.
- Support International distributors with their marketing strategies by sharing and customising Companies best practise and new ideas
- Maintain a close working relationship with sales and key trade partners to monitor and report on competitive activity and market trends.
- Contribute to ongoing marketing strategy, highlighting areas of commercial opportunity.
- Co-manage product launch campaigns with Product Marketing to drive awareness and sales.
- Undertake any other duties as required.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Marketing Manager (Distribution) will have:
- Experience in a similar international role, with a minimum of 5 years working in marketing
- Degree level education in a Marketing, Business or Communications discipline
- Ability to distil key technical product details into easy to understand, compelling marketing copy
- Track record of delivering successful communication and promotion campaigns
- Highly commercial, with experience in managing an extensive product portfolio
- Fundamental understanding of market segmentation and product positioning
- Event management experience is desirable
- Excellent attention detail, with an aptitude for technical information
- Numerate and with strong competency with Microsoft Excel
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to lead and manage others
- Excellent relationship building and stakeholder management skills
- Spanish language a strong advantage
What's on Offer
The successful Marketing Manager, based in Cardiff will receive:
£35,000 - £40,000