Personal Growth Opportunities
A chance to work for a well-known organisation
About Our Client
My client is a well established service provider based in the heart of Central Reading. They are market leaders that not provide a great service to their customers- but also take care of their staff through personal development and training programmes.
As a Marketing Manager-Reading you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the execution and delivery of the marketing strategies
- Develop materials to support the wider business to achieve targets.
- Ensuring strong relationships with key stakeholders and deliver an in-house marketing service.
- Working closely with the marketing team and external agencies to ensure all campaigns are aligned and integrated, overlapping messages where appropriate and leveraging other initiatives, projects and channels to maximise impact and provide great results in the most cost-efficient way.
- Ensuring all marketing decisions are based on insight and aim to deliver a customer and/or business need.
- Budget management
The Successful Applicant
The successful Marketing Manager- Reading will ideally have:
- A proven track record in campaign management
- a proven track record in offline and online marketing
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to influence senior managers and stakeholders.
What's on Offer
An annual salary of up to £47,000 is on offer with a competitive package such as flexibility and a generous holiday allowance.