Are you looking for your next step in FMCG Food..well here's a Classic!
An exciting opportunity as a Marketing Manager working on a growth portfolio!
About Our Client
Our client are a medium size FMCG food business with a strong brand heritage that is growing from strength to strength.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing this Marketing Manager position is responsible for the following:
- Brand strategy and planning in order to deliver a strong ROI and meet the overall business strategy.
- Own key innovation projects, working with both UK and global teams to source high quality product and deliver excellent trade activation plans.
- Develop compelling brand stories across the category
- Develop optimum consumer communication plans to deliver both brand marketing and business objectives, exploring new and different ways to connect with loyal and new consumers
- Present to the Trade working closely with the commercial teams.
- Developing and nurturing a small team.
The Successful Applicant
The candidate that secures the role will first and foremost bring a proven track record in FMCG brand marketing, ideally food or closely related portfolio.
- You will enjoy and be able to demonstrate how you have developed and implemented brand growth throughout your career.
- Knowledge of Consumer and Shopper marketing media, including extensive experience of digital marketing techniques.
- Excellent ability to influence and ensure all stakeholders are on board with brand goals.
- Enjoys problem solving and adapting to market changes
- Happy to work in London on a daily basis.
What's on Offer
A competitive salary & great benefits.