Working for a leading data and technology firm within the FS industry
An exciting opportunity within a growing team.
About Our Client
The business are a leading provider of insights, data and fund information to enable businesses to make efficient and successful investments.
They are looking to hire a B2B Marketing Manager who has worked in the financial services arena to join their growing team.
Responsibilities of the Marketing Manager:
This role will be will be responsible for leading the development and execution of the marketing strategy for the Financial Adviser sector and will be pivotal in supporting the growth strategy of the Adviser Sales Team. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the Marketing Manager - Adviser Proposition will:
- Work across teams to build out structured revenue generating marketing campaigns for prospects and existing clients.
- Be responsible for overseeing our Go-To-Market and product launch processes; acting as a link between sales and the propositions and research teams.
- Develop and execute client segmentation and contact strategies.
- Development and execution of campaign plans to ensure timely delivery of relevant and compelling marketing messages.
- Measure campaign effectiveness against agreed metrics.
- Creating sales tools/materials
- Building awareness of competitor activity to help differentiate marketing communications and campaigns.
- Budgetary control and management of relevant marketing activity.
- Working with the Sales and wider marketing team to design and manage an events programme in support of broader revenue & retention targets
- Creation of a thought leadership and content program to position the business as thought leaders amongst financial advisers and as a credible MPS proposition
- Support the sales team in building out our adviser network and platform partnership program.
- Manage our client communications program.
- Ensure all activities adhere to brand guidelines
- Line management of 2 Marketing Executives
The Successful Applicant
- Experienced B2B FS marketing professional, ideally with experience working for a Discretionary Fund Manager selling through the Adviser distribution channel.
- A digital first mindset, comfortable with use of marketing automation systems and using MI to drive decisions
- Experience in campaign management and broad marketing skills (creative development, copywriting, idea generation and good design judgement.)
- Experience of developing campaign briefs and propositions.
- Strong copywriting skills
- Knowledge of Salesforce and marketing automation systems (preferably Hubspot)
- Good influencing and communication skills
- 6 - 10 years of experience ideally from a financial services marketing background
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and benefits on offer.