- Own the marketing for this growing SME
- Crawley based
About Our Client
My client is a well established company working as a distributor in the tech sector, providing network solutions for customers.
As the Marketing Manager you will own marketing for this SME, where you will take ownership for the strategy, as well as making it happen! You will also:
- Plan, develop and execute the annual marketing plan
- Plan and execute relevant marketing campaigns
- Own and manage the company website
- Own the email marketing for the business
- Manage and develop the social media
- Manage all events and exhibitions.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Marketing Manager will have:
- Demonstrable experience in a similar B2B marketing role
- A proven track record in marketing communications and digital marketing
- A solid understanding of channel marketing
- Excellent communication skills.
What's on Offer
£40,000 - £45,000 per annum, 25 days holiday (plus bank hols), pension and free parking.
Crawley based - please note that this role will be predominantly office based, with the opportunity to trial home working for those who want hybrid working.