- Opportunity to join a rapidly growing organisation
- Have a role with real autonomy
About Our Client
A national services organisation
- Manage marketing, social media and digital presence of 3 brands
- Create website plan and content for new brands
- Video content writing and planning for social media posts
- Co-ordinating marketing activities with all branches and brands
- Have fresh innovative ideas on how to increase brand presence
- Plan social media brand launches
- Social media planning & management and creating imaginative content primarily for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Increasing traffic to the company website through a variety of marketing campaigns, including creating and running email campaigns
- Maintaining content on our website, writing and adding new content pages and producing insightful, relevant blogs to maintain SEO, liaising with our web development agency
- Reporting on marketing activity and deliverables making recommendations
- Designing other advertising, marketing and promotional literature working with various 3rd party contacts
The Successful Applicant
- Excellent IT, writing and editing skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels in writing, face to face and by phone.
- Confident and charismatic - able to build rapport quickly.
- Ability to travel when required
- Ability to carry out multiple projects simultaneously
- A relevant degree in Marketing or Business, or a related field or proven marketing expertise is desirable.
What's on Offer
A very competitive package with massive growth ambitions
Quote job ref
+44 121 230 9367