- A contract opportunity working for a service led business based in the West Mids
- Working part of a close-knit marketing team to deliver the wider strategy
About Our Client
Michael Page are recruiting on behalf of a well known service led business based in the West Midlands
The Marketing Manager role involves:
- On and offline campaign management to support the wider business growth through marketing
- Managing the websites, content updates, product launches etc.
- Overseeing PR and external communications - working with agencies to deliver the plan
- Writing copy for marketing collateral
- Social media management, content planning for paid campaigns
- Daily media monitoring and reporting back to the senior management team
- Advising internally on marketing best practices to raise brand profiles
- Managing events
The Successful Applicant
In order to be considered for the Marketing Manager role, you must have:
- Proven experience and working knowledge of B2B marketing
- Knowledge of marketing within a services industry
- Excellent communication and copywriting skills
- Experience of website content management
- The ability to start the contract ASAP
What's on Offer
The Marketing Manager role is offering an experienced candidate the opportunity to join a well known services business based in the West Midlands.
The role is a 6 month contract initially with the potential to extend.