- Marketing Manager
- West Yorkshire
About Our Client
A not for profit organisation where you lead on all marketing & communications
As the Marketing and Communications professional, you will lead, develop and implement the marketing and communication strategy to promote the organisations values and benefits. You will help to raise the profile and continue to add value in driving the organisations success. You will need to be passionate and commercially minded as you will be working with a number of key stakeholders both internal and external of the organisation.
- Develop and implemented the marketing strategy and communications plan, enhancing meaningful engagement with multiple stakeholders
- Coordinate the design, content and production of all marketing materials including publications, email campaigns, newsletter, reports, presentations, social media posts, press articles and webinars (on and off-line)
- Create, coordinate and manage events including seminars, workshops, webinars and exhibitions (as applicable)
- Developed and implemented marketing campaigns to increase the customer base.
- Drive on-line presence via various on-line channels including creating and uploading both web content as well as social media postings
The Successful Applicant
As a Marketing Specialist you would have worked across the full marketing mix including communications. You will have the ability to work with a number of stakeholder and be commercially minded.
- You would have ideally 5+ experience working at a marketing communications manager/ executive
- A previous track record of developing and implementing a marketing and communications plans (full mix)
- Ability to coordinate and design all marketing materials- publications, email campaigns, newsletter, reports, presentations, social media posts, press articles and webinars (on and off-line)
- Proven ability to manage multiple stakeholders internal and external of the business
- Experience of developing target campaigns in raising the profile of the organisation
- Experience of digital marketing and driving the presence of the organisation
- Ideally you would have worked within any sector but you must be commercially minded
What's on Offer