Working with a great supportive team
About Our Client
The Marketing Manager will be working for an award-winning property development company based in London.
- Plan, develop, deliver and evaluate market leading social media communications across Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Plan, develop and deliver highly effective international activity for priority sites and new phases on time and within budget
- Lead the Divisional Marketing function, developing and implementing best in class social media , in line with brand/group guidelines practices based on a solid understanding of the principles of marketing
- Drive the efficiency and capability of the Marketing function, utilising coaching and management skills to develop and manage Marketing Executive
- Lead the creation and maintenance of a best in class strategic three-month rolling Divisional Marketing activity and launch plan in consultation with Sales Director, RMM and external agencies
- Utilise market data and insight including marketing segmentation to develop & deliver site specific marketing plans to time and budget and in consultation with sales teams, suppliers and other key stakeholders
- Utilise external and internal data sources to analyse, monitor and measure the performance of all campaigns, reporting on overall divisional performance and driving continuous improvement
- Maximise website effectiveness by driving continuous improvement and delivering new/improved functionality in line with group guidelines
- Develop and deliver first class social media, digital and CRM campaigns as part of integrated marketing approach, analysing performance and driving continuous improvement
- Build strong agency relationships and utilise agency systems, data and expertise to deliver increasingly effective media plans
- Manage, monitor & report on divisional marketing budget, ensuring that all costs are monitored and approved
- Ensure that all collateral is proof read, approved and assets and content are of the highest standard
- Ensure marketing plans are aligned to group activity and delivered with consistency of message and adherence to group guidelines, systems and processes
- Work with RMM to deliver a consistent approach to core marketing processes and activities and deliver regional marketing initiatives and projects, in line with policies and procedures
- Develop and maintain workflow links and relationships with key stakeholders i.e. Sales team, approved agencies, Regional Marketing Manager, Technical team
- Contribute to best practice and knowledge management initiatives and test new integrated marketing activities, participating in Group trials as required
- Proactively identify opportunities and present proposals for improved marketing effectiveness at divisional and regional marketing forums
- Lead monthly marketing meetings and participate in regional marketing meeting/calls
- Participate in the planning and implementation of site marketing presentation and Show Home launches
- Proactively visit developments to support sales delivery and where needed assess performance using tools such as 'slow selling site' documents
- To ensure the brand is reflected consistently and to the highest standard in all content output.
- Develop the Social Media calendar for all social media channels for approval and implementation.
- Liaise with the Group Social Taskforce weekly to agree and approve Group assets for the channels
- Evaluates campaign activity, identifies key learning's, communicates best practice effectively back to the team and makes recommendation for process and performance improvement.
- Oversee social reporting covering a number of reports and trackers across our pages and broader social ecosystem, setting and tracking core growth and engagement KPIs.
- Develop and deliver high quality development advertising to brand guidelines which fulfils the requirements of the agreed media plan in a timely manner.
The Successful Applicant
Property development, real estate, or similar marketing experience background
Strong stakeholder management
Line management experience
Developing a marketing strategy across social media, digital and CRM
Data-driven and high-quality reporting
Experience managing agencies
What's on Offer
Competitive Bonus Scheme