- Working for an industry leading, innovative inestment bank
- This is a new role within a growing marketing team
About Our Client
The business are an exciting, creative and innovative investment bank who are looking to invest into their marketing strategy and execution. This is a new role within their marketing team, based in London.
- Work on the development and execution of the brand strategy
- Work with the investment and sales teams to produce marketing collateral and sales enablement material
- Working closely with all divisions of the bank to develop campaigns - including new launches
- Owning relationships with relevant agencies
- Manage and control brand guidelines
- Work with the Head of Marketing to develop quarterly plans, including go to market strategies for the bank's products and services
- Assist in the development of Account-Based Marketing
- Manage all paid/ owned channels e.g. Website, Media Plan, etc
- Working across and project management of all campaign channels e.g. email, content distributions
- Execute all campaigns utilising CRM
- Oversees strategic events
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for the Marketing Manager role:
- Will have a strong campaign management and project management skills
- Ability to work closely with stakeholders (such as the sales team) on understanding business objectives and translating into campaign plans
- Will have worked across social media, CRM and email, webiste, and offline marketing channels to execute on omni-channel campaign plans.
- Will have worked in a B2B role within financial services.
What's on Offer