- Hybrid Working
- Join a fast paced and growing marketing team in central Manchester
About Our Client
My client is a tech company based in central Manchester that operate primarily in the education sector. This company has an in-house marketing team of 30+ people, and are looking for a new Marketing Manager to run campaigns in the B2B arm of their business.
The key responsibilities of the Marketing Manager will include:
- Create a long term marketing plan, and proactively deliver on the marketing calendar to build innovative programs and drive partner engagement.
- Establish marketing goals based on past performance, and plan campaigns to meet these goals. This should be across multiple channels,
- Managing marketing channels including but not limited to Social Media, Paid Advertising, Content Marketing, Offline events.
- Plan and implement marketing campaigns (including online and in person events), workshops or webinars
- Work with the wider partner marketing teams, and increase brand awareness with our global partner base.
- Build strong enablement tools for sales such as flyers, brochures, whitepapers, presentations, interactive presentations, blogs, etc.
- Develop branded merchandise and provide this to our partners to build and strengthen relationships
- Research and analyse market trends, demographics, schedules, competitor products, and other relevant information to form marketing strategies.
- Ensure all marketing collateral is up to date. Produce marketing materials, either by liaising with agencies or using relevant software.
- Arrange conferences, exhibitions, seminars, etc. to promote the image of our product and service capability.
- Liaise and communicate with the sales team about marketing materials and activity.
- Track all marketing data and costs, to create weekly and monthly reports of marketing activity.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Marketing Manager will have the following skills and experience:
● Excellent IT and writing skills
● Great interpersonal skills
● Willingness to learn new skills
● A strong grasp of B2B marketing campaign management
● 2-3 years experience in a B2B marketing environment
● Knowledge or experience of the higher education industry is preferred
● Experience in working in international markets is ideal
● Strong project management skills
● Capable of being a 'hands-on' marketer
What's on Offer
On offer for the successful candidate:
- Starting salary up to £38,000
- Hybrid working
- Opportunities to work internationally