- Exciting opportunity for a leading health charity
- Contract to permanent opportunity
About Our Client
Research charity based in London.
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for:
- Delivering marketing campaigns with fundraising ROI as a key focus
- Put their audiences at the heart of all marketing activity
- Design and deliver creative, multi-channel marketing plans
- Focus on increasing engagement/audience growth/awareness/fundraising
- Oversee digital strategy and platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube accounts
The Successful Applicant
The successful Marketing Manager will have:
- Extensive marketing experience
- Experience of developing and leading digital and wider marketing campaigns
- Experience working in a fundraising environment
- Experience updating websites
- Use of email marketing systems
- Experience in effectively managing suppliers (agencies, freelancers)
What's on Offer
Exciting interim 6 month contract, Marketing Manager.
Start date ASAP
Day rate £175 PAYE or £195 Umbrella
Please get in touch asap to find out more!