- Working for a high growth fintech company
- This role will be integral in developing and rolling out the marketing strategy
About Our Client
The business are a rapidly growing fintech company specialising in offering a suite of SAAS products within the investment space. They are looking to hire a Marketing Manager who will be responsible for working with one of the company's founding partners on developing and executing on a marketing strategy for the company.
The business is made up of an innovative group of finance professionals, engineers and quants who are on a mission to increase client centricity in investment management. They have some industry leading products which this person will be looking to take to market and promote.
The role will be based in their London offices but with very flexible arrangements around home working.
Key responsibilities of the Marketing Manager:
- Manage and create social media content, working closely with sales team, to support the company's global marketing and communication campaigns, with particular focus on LinkedIn
- Maintain and update the website, ensuring the content is up to date and relevant, taking into account user experience and effectiveness
- Assist in the delivery of effective campaigns that incorporate the use of email, print, social media, website, events, and external media as appropriate
- Set key metrics for all campaigns, creating dashboards to measure and track performance, and testing and optimising based on results
- Raise internal awareness of general media trends, with a particular focus on social media, and how competitors utilise those
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate:
- Experience writing content for multiple channels
- Experience in social media management and building engagement
- Flexibility working across multiple projects and tasks in a fast-growth environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, proactive, flexible, curious
- Enthusiasm for learning, reliability, automation, orchestration, and continuous improvement
- Will have worked in a B2B marketing role ideally within financial services, fintech or technology
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and package