- Work for an award-winning and rapidly expanding company
- Apply your B2B Marketing experience to an exciting and growing sector
About Our Client
My client is an innovative and rapidly-expanding company based in Warrington that is seeking to recruit a Marketing Manager to help extend their reach to the workplace sector. The business is a leading provider of testing services and has won awards for its services and is currently experiencing a period considerable growth. My client empowers their employees to make decisions and encourage talent and individuality.
Key responsibilities of the Marketing Manager:
- Plan, implement and manage proactive marketing strategies, including the full marketing mix, both online and offline.
- Identify key marketing opportunities across the Workplace sector.
- Create compelling content for both online and offline audiences.
- Work closely with all members of the marketing team.
- Work in close partnership with the sales management and account management teams to ensure campaigns are developed appropriately and executed effectively.
- Monitor and analyse competitor activity to inform the ongoing marketing strategy.
- Demonstrate a customer oriented approach.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Marketing Manager will have:
- Significant B2B / professional services marketing experience
- The ability to understand complex issues
- Consider multiple stakeholder needs
- A creative approach and understanding of impactful marketing opportunities
- Outstanding communication skills, both oral and written and pay close attention to detail
- Pro-activeness, with excellent organisational and planning skills, and the ability to prioritise
- The ability to develop strong relationships
- Excellent networking and interpersonal skills
- Full driving licence and access to a vehicle
What's on Offer
- Up to £42K starting salary
- A highly collaborative environment with a supportive working culture
- Empowerment to make decisions and shape the way we use marketing across the business
- A culture where talent and individuality are genuinely encouraged and where everyone's ideas are valued
- A business that thrives on innovation, creativity, agility and integrity
- Hybrid Working