- A great opportunity to make a genuine impact on a growing company
- Use your creative marketing skills to help expand a market leader
About Our Client
My client is a market leader in their field, and has grown their customer base by 300% in the last 6 months. They are a company that empowers their employees to use their creative side in everything they do.
The Key responsibilities of the Marketing Manager will include:
- Auditing the current marketing mix to inform the development and implementation of a fresh marketing plan.
- Conduct detailed competitor analysis and regularly reporting market intelligence to board level.
- Using Microsoft Dynamics CRM, developing systems and processes to help monitor the effectiveness of marketing activity
- Create marketing and social media strategies and guidelines.
- Plan and manage the launch of new product and service campaigns.
- Oversee and approve all company-wide PR content.
- Organising and attending events to meet new and existing clients.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Marketing Manager will have:
- A degree in a marketing related discipline.
- A Proven track record in a senior level hands-on marketing role.
- Creative flair needed to develop compelling content in saturated markets.
- Successfully created targeted marketing campaigns across social media, digital and print.
- Refined analytical skills needed to gain a deep understanding of market trends, campaign efficacy and impact of marketing on company performance.
- Confidence, professionalism and will be a natural net-worker, comfortable attending events and presenting to large groups.
- Developed comprehensive reports for presentation at board level
- The passion and drive to succeed in a fast growing multi-million pound group of companies.
What's on Offer
Competitive Salary + benefits package
Career progression opportunities