- Exciting new position within a well established business based in London
- 12 month FTC with potential to be permanent
About Our Client
London based business services organisation
In this role responsibilities include:
- Develop and execute marketing campaigns and activities for international projects with a primary focus on sales enablement.
- Create/maintain/evolve high-quality marketing and sales enablement collateral.
- Support/progress specific sales opportunities with the UK Government and other donors and funders through content, building awareness, interest and opportunities to engage.
- Execute a highly targeted/tailored account-based marketing approach. This relates to specific topics and themes, countries and individuals/roles.
- Research and analysis into target markets, accounts and themes.
- Develop thought leadership content and campaigns for priority topics.
The Successful Applicant
In order to be successful you must have demonstrable experience of the following:
- At least 5 years marketing experience.
- Professional services/B2B/central government experience.
- Experience of planning and managing targeted marketing campaigns.
- Experience of working with sales teams.
- Extensive experience of digital and content marketing including copywriting and design.
- ABM experience ideal but not essential.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and management skills.
What's on Offer
£50-55k dependant on experience
Additional benefits including 27 days holiday + bank
12 month FTC with potential to become permanent