- An excellent opportunity for an experienced Marketing Manager
- Working for a leading Education provider
About Our Client
My client is a national, supplementary, and alternative education provider which develops and delivers innovative education solutions and programs designed to engage young people in learning.
The Marketing Manager will have the following responsibilities;
- Develop annual marketing plan with line manager & manage budget.
- Use external support, produce, and manage a suite of workshops / presentations which demonstrate Fleet's value to schools, parents and students.
- Manage Online activity: PPC, SEO and social media.
- Write copy for marketing communications.
- Negotiate cost effective media.
- Ensure that brand values are maintained across all creative platforms.
- Detailed analysis & reporting on all promotional activity.
- Monitor competitor activity and keep team up to date with rival developments.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Marketing Manager should ideally have the following skillset;
- Ideally education sector experience including in-depth understanding of Pupil Premium and school funding streams.
- Customer-service orientated with high emotional intelligence and a desire to support students.
- Driven to add maximum value in all that you do. You must be passionate about learning and helping students achieve their life goals through examination performance.
- Excellent IT (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint & PDF) written and analytical skills.
- Empathetic with outstanding verbal and written skills.
- Excellent negotiating skills.
- Self-motivated, adaptable, driven team player that works well under pressure and importantly is fun!
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will receive a salary of up to £32,000 + benefits