- New opportunity for a Marketing Manager
- To join one of the UKs leading technology consultancies
About Our Client
A publicly listed company on the NYSE with annual revenue in excess of US $3.8bn and employing approx. 15,000 people worldwide. They are looking to hire a Marketing Manager into their growing team in London.
Responsibilities of the Marketing Manager:
You will be facilitating and contributing to the marketing strategies and reviewing them against strategic growth priorities.
You will be developing and driving annual marketing plans, ensuring that you are working to budget, as well as contributing to the content plan, led by the overall marketing/business strategy.
Work with 3rd Parties on integrated lead generation campaigns (telemarketing & research agencies)
Drive brand awareness through the delivery of content through various marketing channels
Create, deliver and evaluate commercially focused online & offline lead generation marketing campaigns.
Work in an agile and flexible way across campaigns and programmes to ensure that business units are continually focused on creating the most value for clients and prospective clients.
Review audience profiles, research reports, voice of prospect survey's and client segmentation produced by ADMs.
Work with the sales teams to ensure lead monitoring and CRM systems are accurate
The Successful Applicant
* Proven experience within B2B markets.
* Experience of working with and market knowledge of Public Sector organisations (would be an advantage)
* Knowledge of a wide range of on and offline marketing techniques and concepts, and of marketing tools i.e. CRM, CMS and e-marketing systems.
* Budget management skills.
* Demonstrable influencing and negotiating skills.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ideally will have worked in Business and professional services or any B2B technology consultancy.
What's on Offer
Up to £50,000