The opportunity to join a fast growing, ambitious & commercially minded business
The chance to lead & deliver a range of projects and strategies
About Our Client
This fast paced and commercially minded West Yorkshire based business has a strategic focus, and is renowned for it's team culture and working environment, putting it's clients at the forefront of the business. The company are renowned for an ambitious and collaborative culture and are recognised for innovative working practices and a high quality working environment, standing out from many competitors.
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for the following:-
- Planning and agreeing the marketing strategy for the business with the Managing Director which will include both online and offline channels
- Working with external agencies to produce content and assets for use in the campaigns by providing defined briefs and objectives
- Create and execute paid ads online using platforms such as LinkedIn, Google Search, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube etc.
- Devise campaigns to highlight our services and show what makes us different to our competitors
- Work with external agencies and our vendor partners to devise and coordinate campaigns and activity
- Reviewing and rebuilding the existing company website and online presence including company branding
- Create and maintain digital content for the website and social media channels with commentary from relevant industry sources
- Devise and review analytics and other tracking to measure marketing spend and effectiveness
- Reviewing existing customer experience with a view to adding value and enhancing engagement
- Collaborate with and influence fee earners assisting them to deliver successful interactions with existing and prospective clients.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for the Marketing Manager position will have the following skills and experience:-
- Experience in paid ads, copy writing, content creation and PR
- Understanding of SEO and lead generation would be beneficial
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Excellent knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Adobe Creative Suite
- Familiarity with digital marketing tools and technologies including Google Analytics, Adwords, Mailchimp, LinkedIn.
- Experience of utilising sales methodologies/lead generation with proven success
- Strong ability to work with data and interpret results with good attention to detail.
- Excellent attitude to learning and keen to grow their skills through action and investigation
- Experience of working in the professional services sector would be ideal
- Excellent team player
What's on Offer
As well as a competitive salary, the successful candidate will receive a host of company benefits, including a generous holiday entitlement, pension contribution and healthcare.