Working with a rapidly growing specialist asset management firm
This role will be joining a growing team
About Our Client
The specialist asset management firm have been growing year on year and continue to see marketing as an important engine to their success. They are looking to hire a Marketing Manager from an investments background - this experience will ideally be in the institutional space.
Responsibilities of the Marketing Manager:
- Write and build campaign emails and other related communications, including presentations, invitations and sales aids.
- Work closely with the Intermediary team to ensure campaigns are integrated, relevant, effective and engaging in order to meet current priority requirements.
- Keep up-to-date with innovation within the industry and sharing insights on how to improve campaigns.
- Manage effective measurement and review practices to ensure that intermediated activity is continually refined and improved
- Working with agencies to create, develop and deliver prominent and targeted PR campaigns around product updates, launches, deal announcements; monitor external press and the Group's presence in the media.
- Manage, design and delivery of Group and investment product events, including budget proposals and preparation for Senior Management teams
- Assist in the content creation and delivery of effective standard and ad hoc communication campaigns that incorporate the use of email, print, social media, website, events and external publications as appropriate. Ensure all marketing communications are consistent in message, tone of voice, are impactful and of the highest standards.
- Work with product specialists to develop scheduled and themed thought pieces; design impactful presentations; develop product / company brochures, scripts for fund manager video updates and webinars.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be a Marketing Manager from an asset/investment management background with strong B2B Financial Services experience.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary for the right experience.