- Join a fast paced growing retail/ecommerce business
- Be part of a growing, innovative business who invest in their people
About Our Client
Based in Hull, they are the UK's fastest growing ecommerce company in DIY and Gardening in 2021, experiencing sustained rapid growth across the retail side of their business. To help achieve our ambitious growth plans in current and new markets I am on the lookout for a talented Marketing Manager/Project Manager with experience in marketing who understands how to get the right products in front of the right consumers.
* As the Marketing Manager you will work with our partner agencies (PPC, SEO, Social, PR) to help drive brand awareness and valuable customer traffic to the Naturewall website.
* Work closely with our website agency and our internal customer/design teams to improve and merchandise the website to deliver the online trading plan/budget.
* Work with the Customer Experience Manager to deliver a world-class shopping experience.
* Liaise with operations to ensure all activity within the online trading plan is delivered in line with production capacity, supply chain and logistics.
* Lead and manage the Product Design team, driving insight and direction to deliver all NPD/EPD launches and product life cycle decisions on time, within budget and against strategic business objectives.
* Work with visual merchandiser and content agencies to produce correct assets, creative and copy for all media platforms.
* Develop relevant reports and KPI benchmarking for content, product and platform optimisation.
* Develop, review and continuously maintain a comprehensive online marketing strategy in line with company objectives and trading plan/budget.
* Work cross department internally and with all external partners on our RTM expansion plans. Providing project management support to launch Naturewall products in new markets/countries.
The Successful Applicant
- Commercial experience within a retail/product based business
* Knowledge of digital marketing platforms (e.g Facebook, Google)
* Project management experience
* Excellent attention to detail
* Self- motivated and proactive
* Excellent organisational skills
* Data led with an understanding of analytics and reporting
* Ability to clearly communicate with internal and external stakeholders
* Driven and ambitious
* A desire to shape the future of online interior shopping
- Ideally based in Kingston Upon Hull or within a commutable distance
What's on Offer
As the Marketing Manager you will lead the function, helping to develop the future direction for a fast-growing ambitious company. You will have the chance to work with one of the most talented, exciting, and passionate teams in retail with limitless potential.