Fixed Term Contract until March 2021
About Our Client
To lead on marketing activity in order to develop and deliver its ongoing recruitment strategy and input into wider external campaigns in order to position the organisation as an employer of choice. To design and implement multi-channel marketing plans and activities and products (both digitally and traditionally) at a corporate and local level, often in partnership with other organisations and partner bodies,
- Contribute to the development of an annual strategy of audience-led, multi-media communications campaigns
- Lead on the delivery of a personal portfolio of communications campaigns, to meet agreed objectives and targets including the organisation's recruitment marketing activity
- Ensure effective delivery of individual campaign activities and targets, working with colleagues across the Directorate as required.
- Commission, brief, manage and evaluate the work of design contractors, illustrators, copywriters, media agents, etc
- Provide advice to the client departments and contractors on a range of marketing and campaign issues
- Develop and maintain productive relationships with external organisations such as partners, contractors, professional bodies, voluntary sector, media and local and national government bodies
The Successful Applicant
- Demonstrable experience and specialist knowledge in marketing techniques and delivering multi-channel campaigns, including digital, with the proven ability to monitor and evaluate performance to help inform approach.
- Strong evidence of designing, delivering and evaluating effective marketing campaigns that have integrated media, marketing, digital, design, research and communications activities against objectives.
What's on Offer
Fixed term contract until March 2021
Remote working initially