- 6 month contract
- Remote working
About Our Client
- To work with colleagues across the Council to develop a forward plan of marketing campaigns and activities
- To use customer insight and tools and techniques to understand customer communication preferences and to target our customers by the most appropriate method/channels
- To develop, deliver, measure and evaluate marketing campaigns for the organisation, through the whole life cycle from concept to evaluation. Ensuring information off-line and on-line is presented accurately, to a high standard and in line with the Council's house style, brand guidelines and written in plain English.
- To oversee the print, design and marketing budget and effectively allocate the budget to achieve delivery of the materials and activities set out in the marketing plan
- All round hands on Marketing activity including digital/social content, promotional materials, briefing artwork
The Successful Applicant
Knowledge/experience of proven marketing processes and techniques and up to date knowledge of best practice
Knowledge of communication and marketing techniques, online and offline.
What's on Offer
Remote working 4 days per week, + 1 day requirement to be in Leicester
6 month contract