Marketing Operations Manager
Amazing opportunity with a great organisation
Next step in your career
About Our Client
Worldwide B2B organisation, aggressively taking market share through a wide offering of products for the office environment.
Marketing Operations Manager based in Cardiff responsibilities are:
- Develop the Marketing Technology road map Globally, including sourcing, selection and management of key projects and vendors.
- Implementation of Marketing technology integrations for Local and Global CRM.
- Support the implementation of Marketing Attribution Frameworks Globally to align reporting and provide transparency on Marketing performance to Senior Stakeholders.
- Collaboratively execute and manage Marketing Automation Campaigns and workflows to support roll out of key Global programmes, lead nurturing activities and lead management.
- Develop and maintain the reporting suite using Powerbi dashboards, CRM and Excel to provide insight into effectiveness of the Marketing function within Company, including Website, PPC and Campaign performance, using findings to inform future Campaigns and activities.
- Formulate and develop key Global benchmarks, Best Practice processes, policies and procedures for Marketing Automation management, data integrity and compliance.
- Producing routine and ad hoc reports to the Global Commercial team.
- Ensure that all Marketing activities adhere to Company processes, procedures, Best Practice, and are compliant with Local Market regulations and codes of practice (e.g. GDPR and E-Privacy).
- Lead on GDPR compliance for Marketing Globally, ensuring that all Local markets are taking the right actions to ensure compliance with both GDPR and local E-Privacy laws.
- Provide training support on fundamental Marketing Operations Technologies as required.
- Managing the Global Financial governance framework, maintaining key functional control documentation and expenditure records.
- Liaising with and advising Local Marketing Managers of potential improvements in data hygiene (e.g. via data cleansing and enrichment), and engaging with external data management companies where necessary.
- Being proactive ensuring that all projects align with Commercial, Marketing Operations, Marketing and wider business strategies.
- Assist the Marketing Director and Chief Commercial Officer in any other activities as required.
This role is based in Cardiff
The Successful Applicant
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- At least 4+ years of experience in Marketing, Marketing Operations, Digital Marketing or a Campaign Marketing orientated role.
- Masters/Bachelor's Degree in Marketing (or equivalent CIM qualification).
- Experience working with a Marketing Automation or Triggered Email Marketing Tool (either Marketo, Eloqua, Dotmailer or equivalent).
- Experience working with and reporting from CRM systems such as Salesforce.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and producing reports using data from a variety of sources.
- Practical understanding and experience working with tracking frameworks e.g. UTM.
- Knowledge of web analytics tools such as Google Analytics.
- Understanding of and practical experience working with B2B data and data suppliers, including the known challenges.
- Knowledge of data management best practice and relevant Data Regulations, such as General Data Protection Act (GDPR) and the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations (PECR).
- Understanding of performance Marketing, metrics and measures.
- Strong understanding of B2B business, marketing and sales processes.
- An excellent communicator, able to absorb and understand technical situations and present data solutions clearly and succinctly in plain English.
- Strong team player, tenacious and conscientious.
- Highly numerate and strong commercial thinker.
- Self-motivated and able to work to tight deadlines, with a "can-do attitude" - you will bring solutions rather than problems.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and experience.
- Experience using Powerbi, Tableau and/or Quickview.
What's on Offer
The successful Marketing Operations Manager based in Cardiff will receive:
£40,000 - £55,000