Marketing & PR Manager
Marketing & Communications - Charity Sector
About Our Client
A small charity that helps many people across the world on an international basis
As a Marketing & PR Manager you will help to lead on the strategy and help to drive campaigns.
- You will lead a small team and help to develop and implement the brand as well as deliver the marketing, communications and campaign strategy.
- Day to day you will be involved in campaigns, PR, events and social media/ digital marketing
- Working closely with fundraisers and the marketing team you will help to support them in their day to day plans
- Maintain internal communications as well as web content
- Prepare press releases and help to engage with new media outlets
- Ensure the production of suitable images, videos and case studies for promotional material.
- Regularly update the company website with engaging content
- Manage the organisation's Google Adwords account.
The Successful Applicant
As a Marketing & PR Manager you will be involved in a broad mix and play a key role within the organisation.
You would have proven track record of delivering direct response and branding campaigns across a variety of media and marketing channels. The individual should be highly competent using comprehensive and modern methods of campaigning, experienced with a marketing manager role and confident that they can improve annual campaigning across the organisation.
- 5 + minimum years experience of working in marketing, PR, communications manager. You will be digitally savvy and understand social media. You would have ideally you would have worked along side a fundraising team
- Experience of managing a team - ideally marketing, communications and fundraisers
- Experience of promoting an organisation - internal and external communications as well as on-line/ digital methods
- Ideally you will have knowledge of how to generate potential fundraising opportunities, appropriate and effective marketing and media techniques,
- Ideally experience of broadcast media, audio/ video editing would be desirable as well as SEO & direct marketing campaigns.
- Educated to degree level with ideally CIM or CIPR qualified
- Knowledge of Charity Sector/Media & Seasonable Campaigns
- Full, clean driving license and own car.
- Ideally you will have knowledge of Charity Sector/Media & Seasonable Campaigns
What's on Offer
Salary c£30,000- £35,000 plus benefits
A great opportunity to really make a difference and lead on the strategy of the charity