- Relocating to London from overseas and looking for your first job placement
- Recruiting for multiple marketing opportunities across London
About Our Client
PageGroup has 40 years expertise in professional services recruitment with a brand that is synonymous with quality of service and an honest approach that is unrivalled in the industry.
Our Global Opportunities team based in London are here as your key point of contact during your relocation to London.
We can assist with
- Pre-arranging interviews with Michael Page consultants upon your arrival into the country
- CV and interview advice
- Information about employment market conditions and guidance on current salary rates
With a range of roles available all levels of responsibility are of offer
The Successful Applicant
- Degree qualified
- Have confirmed travel plans, arriving in London within the next 6 weeks
- Have approved working rights for London
What's on Offer
Working in the UK opens up many possibilities; and with UK experience on your CV there are obvious long-term benefits to your career. The UK offers the chance of an exciting lifestyle in some of the most dynamic cities in the world. If you are heading to the UK within the next 6 weeks now is a great time to discuss how Michael Page can assist.
To be eligible please submit your CV in Word format and include comments regarding your work rights and travel arrangements.