Marketing Recruitment Officer
Fast Growing Organisation
Fantastic Career Opportunities
About Our Client
The client has recently restructured its marketing team in order to re-brand the wider group and is now looking for someone to play a key role in taking the re-brand into the next phase.
They have a strong marketing team across the group of 30+ heads, but there is one area where they now need a commercially-savvy, personable marketeer with a strong initiative and keen eye for trends - to build and manage relationships with their key internal stakeholders in order to identify and capitalise on opportunities to enhance their attraction.
This organisation is a market leader in learning & development for its employees and have a strong commitment to promoting from within - meaning an excellent career path for anyone who joins!
The successful Marketing Recruitment Officer will be responsible for:
- The operational delivery of the department marketing plans
- Content creation
- Profile raising activity
- Market intelligence
- Enhancing web presence
- Working closely with departments' key stakeholders and Heads of department
- Events management
- Customer relationship management.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Marketing Recruitment Officer will have:
- Proven experience as in a similar marketing role with experience delivering marketing plans
- Demonstrable project management ability
- A degree in a relevant subject
- Very strong, demonstrable experience managing internal & external client relationships
- Experience of delivering marketing collateral to an exceptionally high standard
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills, both written and verbal, including the ability to present complex ideas
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will receive great benefits such as:
- Flexible working hours including some home working
- Incredible pension scheme
- Unbeatable learning & development opportunities
- A brilliant potential career path