- Great opportunity to work within an exciting and growing team
- Excellent career development opportunities offered
About Our Client
A well established education institute
You will be responsible for the development and effective delivery of marketing and student recruitment plans, while working closely with heads of department, events management, heads of department, curriculum leaders and student recruitment. Excellent customer relationship management will be required to deliver top class services for the organisation. In addition, you will help shape the marketing opportunities, messaging and activities required to attract and retain high quality students. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, as a Marketing Recruitment Officer your main duties will include:
- Coordinate the provision of market intelligence to provide insights into key curriculum areas and markets
- Be the central point of contact between marketing services and the organisations internal clients - ensuring that all marketing activity is delivered on time and to budget
- Work closely with our retained media buyer and research and planning teams to develop market insights to feed into marketing and student recruitment plans.
- Deliver relevant marketing / advertising collateral through in-house design team, and ensure that all advertising / media opportunities are researched, adequately assessed and evaluated, including leveraging new technologies.
- Provide insight-led operational marketing and communications planning advice to academic colleagues to support the development of their business priorities.
- Working with the Digital Communications team to develop a relevant and engaging digital user experience across the student journey
- Review and update the website with clear, engaging and accessible material consistent with colleges key messages.
The Successful Applicant
As a Marketing Recruitment Officer you will:
- Experience in a marketing role with experience of delivering marketing and communication operational plans
- Experience of recruitment marketing
- Experience of managing internal/external client relationships
- Experience of delivering marketing collateral to an exceptionally high standard
- Successful experience of working with a range of media, new technologies, to raise sales performance and reputational performance
- Excellent interpersonal / communication skills, both written and verbal, including the ability to present complex ideas
- Outstanding project and time management skills
- Keen eye for detail
What's on Offer
The successful Marketing Recruitment Officer will benefit from:
- A great opportunity to be part of a great organisation with lots of potential and opportunities to develop and grow
- Excellent holidays & benefits package
- Ample opportunities for progression
- Generous pension
- Flexible hybrid working