Marketing Specialist required for global business.
Must enjoy a 'hands on' role.
About Our Client
In 1972, three Penn State professors created Minitab Statistical Software to more easily teach their students statistics. The application performed the calculations, and allowed students to focus on learning the concepts and what they can reveal about the world. The software was rapidly adopted by other schools and revolutionised the way people teach and conduct data analysis.
Today, Minitab continues to facilitate discovery and transformation. Thousands of businesses use Minitab Statistical Software, Companion, and Quality Trainer to uncover flaws in their processes and improve them. And educators in more than 4,000 colleges and universities use Minitab Statistical Software to teach their students the power of data analysis.
Minitab is also widely known for providing the industry's best customer service, including outstanding training and unlimited technical support.
The Integrated Marketing Specialist will be responsible for developing, implementing and supporting integrated marketing communication programs that effectively describe and promote the organisation and its products in the EMEIA region.
Duties to include:
- Developing and executing local marketing strategies to support webinars, training, trade shows and other events.
- Collaborating with the team to develop content for external marketing communications.
- Planning and tracking print & digital advertising.
- Creating automated communication plans by developing and editing content, scheduling activities and overseeing brand an compliance.
- Developing and maintaining social media presence in order to effectively engage target audiences and support in overall PR and brand strategies.
- Supporting internal communications as required.
- Maintaining customer contact data in CRM for Marketing purposes.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for the role of marketing specialist will have a demonstrable track record of working in a Marketing role within a B2B client, some experience of software or technology would be an advantage as would an appreciation of the demands of a global role.
Minitab work in a collaborative environment and the Marketing Specialist must be comfortable working within a matrix structure.
In addition the following qualifications and experience are required:
- CIM or equivalent marketing qualification.
- Strong creative, strategic, analytical and organisational skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Highly organised and accurate approach to work .
- Ability and willingness to travel as requested.
What's on Offer
£competitive + company benefits