4-6 month Interim role with potential to go permanent
About Our Client
1. To develop, manage and report against key campaign performance metrics
2. To utilise customer research and insights to develop effective marketing plans that reflect the key aspects of the customer journey
3. Developing a coherent marketing operating model that empowers and enables service managers and their staff to undertake effective marketing activity within their local and regional geography
4. Working with the Marketing Communications team to develop integrated national campaigns for local deployment, leveraging brand messaging to deliver tangible commercial results
5. Providing tools, training and guidelines for best practice marketing activity
6. Establishing dotted lines of support and accountability with schemes and developing KPI's against which activity can be measured and evaluated.
7. Co-creating local marketing plans with schemes and establishing a regular review/reporting protocol to determine performance against plan and agree forward plans.
Support schemes with remedial action plans and tactical initiatives when market conditions dictate
9. Providing specialist, best practice, advice and support to the schemes in order to assist them in delivery of their commercial and participation objectives.
10. Working with the digital marketing team to embed and excel in a Digital First approach.
11. Build capability, insight and support for home/scheme managers and their staff in the area of community engagement, working with them to identify key stakeholders and agreeing effective stakeholder/influencing strategies and tactics
12. Establishing effective techniques, guidance and collateral to maximise intermediary sales and marketing relationships for example with Local Authorities, GP's and other local advisors on older people's issues.
13. To establish and deliver marketing metrics for all the key stages of the customer journey for care home, retirement living and live at home occupancy/membership
14. Develop test, learn, refine methodology to ensure continual improvements in marketing effectiveness and efficiency
15. Effectively manage marketing activities within agreed budget and timescales
The Successful Applicant
Experience working in a fast paced, dynamic Marketing environment
Experience building brand awareness
Experience managing marketing agencies, internal and external stakeholder groups
Good knowledge of CMS systems, and social media
Ability to write and produce excellent and engaging content
What's on Offer
Potential to go permanent