Great opportunity to join a public sector business in Derby
Marketing position with a national remit
About Our Client
Public Sector business in Derby.
The key responsibilities for the Marketing Specialist include:
- You will take a lead role in developing and delivering a strategic marketing plan to promote the business. You'll implement and monitor multi-channelled campaigns and projects to support a variety of schemes and services around the UK.
- To develop, manage and report against key campaign performance metrics
- To utilise customer research and insights to develop effective marketing plans that reflect the key aspects of the customer journey
- Developing a coherent marketing operating model that empowers and enables service managers and their staff to undertake effective marketing activity within their local and regional geography
Working with the Marketing Communications team to develop integrated national campaigns for local deployment, leveraging brand messaging to deliver tangible commercial results
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for the Marketing Specialist will be:
- Previous experience of working in a broad-based marketing role, be digital savvy, self-motivated, results driven, and audience focused.
- Alongside strong organisational and communication skills, you will have the ability to influence and work with a variety of people at different levels.
- Candidates should hold a degree or equivalent professional qualification in marketing.
What's on Offer
£30k on salary