- Exciting high impact and high ownership role
- Great opportunity to shape the future of a fast-paced e-commerce company
About Our Client
Our client is a major Global Marketplace Platform that assists brands and retailers in increasing their Amazon sales, whether they are just getting started, looking to expand, or simply looking to improve their present performance. In the UK and around the world, we provide a wide range of strategy, optimization, management, and advertising services.
Responsibilities will include:
● Devising the overarching strategy for your clients on Amazon Advertising, DSP & Retail
● Analysing account performance and market behaviours to identify opportunities,
optimise and grow your accounts
● Developing ongoing work plans for clients
● Monitoring account performance on a daily basis
● Researching, setting up and optimising advertising campaigns
● Use proprietary and 3rd party tools to research and analyse performance on Amazon
and other marketplaces
● Contributing to new business development
● Creation and delivery of performance reports to clients
● Supporting other team members to grow accounts and succeed
● Assisting in the conduct of training both internal and external
● Supporting wider business initiatives such as consultancy
The Successful Applicant
For this role our client is looking for a dedicated and motivated candidates with a love for eCommerce and advertising are encouraged to apply. You should be hungry to represent and grow the world's most prestigious businesses, directly contributing to their success on the most competitive marketplaces, most notably Amazon.
What's on Offer
The successful Amazon Advertising Manager will be working for a company who is committed to investing in and growing each member of the team. You'll be working along side fellow Amazon experts where everyone is encouraged and given the flexibility to pursue other interests
You'll be able to benefit from a hybrid working arrangement as well as a long list of other great benefits!