- Brand New Role to expand Marketplace sales channel
- Opportunity to open new territories in Europe and Beyond!
About Our Client
Out client are a specialst food brand, their mission is to bring global and hard to find foods to the mainstream market! The company have done extremely well over the last few years and received significant external investment to help them grow their digital presence across all sales channels and ultimately become number 1 at what they do across the UK and Europe and further afield! Our client are a forward thinking, ambitious and fun company to be a part of, you'd be working with an inspiring and entrepreneurial CEO and encouraged to take ownership of your role and move quickly to expand sales and profit in each territory you open up. Being a food company they even have a testing kitchen on site, meaning if you a bit of a foodie you'll be trying new and exciting flavours pretty regularly! What is not to love?!
As Marketplace Manager you will be responsible for
- Developing and delivering Marketplace strategy
- Expanding Marketplace activity into new territories starting with Europe and then moving further a field.
- Ownership of Marketplace P&L as a whole and then in each individual locale
- Managing Amazon Vendor and Seller Central accounts and optimising all Amazon and Marketplace related activity
- Market research into competitors activity and how to maintain competitive advantage
- Understanding the Marketplace landscape as a whole and ultimately look to develop new and profitable Marketplace providers
- Work cross functionally with a brilliant team and always keen the businesses best interest in mind
- Continuously improve your team and processes, and ultimately hire a support function
The Successful Applicant
The Successful Marketplace Manager will
- Have experience of working with Amazon - ideally Vendor Central, but Seller Central also considered
- Have experience of opening new Marketplace Locales
- Be well versed in running multiple profitable Marketplace sales channels simultaneously
- Have previously built marketplace support functions to optimise performance as a unit.
- Be a very strong communicator, able to manage and influence stakeholders at all levels and work cohesively with all business units
- Be ambitious and look to open new locales and marketplace providers quickly yet sensibly
- Be able to work in an autonomous way, and taking control of their business unit and keep things moving forwards without loads of direction.
- Be able to commute to London (East Central) at least 3 times a week.
What's on Offer
The Marketplace Manager will be working with one of the most inspiring and entrepreneurial CEO's in the industry! You will be able to shape the marketplace business unit in your image and have full autonomy to grow the business quickly. You'll be working in Central London offices which come equipped with a food testing kitchen - a nice perk if you're a bit of a foodie OR want to try new and exciting foods!
The salary on offer is between £40-60k depending on experience - we are keen to speak to a range of people to ensure the technical skillset is right as well as the business, cultue and values fit is right for all involved!Apply ASAP!