A thriving market leader with a strong global footprint
Full Access to the sites training Academy to further your learning
About Our Client
My Client is a forward thinking and innovative manufacturer. A specialist in their field and one of the only 2 sites across Europe to use specialist manufacturing techniques that allow them to be a true market leader within their sector.
This role will report into a truly influential manager who is passionate about the growth and development of his team. He has worked up through the industry himself and is now looking for a Material Scheduler to join a strong and busy Planning team. As an employer they offer a Training Academy on site which allows the team to develop and progress their careers within the business whilst learning key information about the industry as a whole.
The role would be a brilliant step up for a Graduate who has been exposed to heavy manufacturing and has worked within the industry or a Scheduling professional looking for personal development in a market leading business.
Key responsibility's of the Material Scheduler will include:
- Reviewing all MRP recommendations to produce purchase orders, works orders and schedules in a timely manner
- Review and set target stock levels using sales and forecast data
- Planning and scheduling deliveries/Production to achieve targeted stock levels, and ensure high levels of customer service
- Ensure the accuracy of order completion/delivery dates
- Maintain and manage supplier account/relationships
- Effective communication with Customer Services and Production
- Monitor and measure delivery performance by supplier
- Assist users and produce purchase orders for non-stock items
- Assist the Senior Material Scheduler with any other duties that may be required
- Ensure that the Health & Safety requirements of the Company are met at all times. Identifying any potential safety issues
The Successful Applicant
The successful Material Scheduler will:
- Have proven track record of maintaining a building supplier relationships
- Have excellent communication skills with internal/external teams
- Have exposure to material planning systems - MRP/ERP (Sage 200 admirable but no essential)
- Have a strong level of Data/analytical skill's
- Work well within a fast paced environment
- Be keen on self development
- Understanding of end to end supply chain
What's on Offer
- Competitive Salary
- 5% bonus
- Holiday allowance of 22 days plus bank holidays. Rising 1 day for each year.
- Training Academy on site offering personal Growth and courses to all staff - The training workshops offer practical and theory elements, designed to give staff a rounded view of the products and wider industry.