Materials Handler (Shift)
Excellent career potential
About Our Client
Our client, LumiraDx, is a medical technology company developing, manufacturing and marketing smart connected diagnostics and diagnostic-led care solutions. Founded in 2014 by entrepreneurs with a successful track record in building and scaling medical diagnostics and health IT businesses, the company has major operations in the UK and the USA.
They are a dynamic, high growth organisation with a team of talented, passionate and creative people. We are partnering exclusively with them to recruit across the business as they grow to meet increased demand in these unprecedented times. We are looking for proactive, experienced, hard working and enthusiastic individuals who can make a significant contribution to the continued growth and success of this dynamic and forward-looking company.
LumiraDx is rapidly expanding and currently has over 1,200 employees worldwide
As an integral member of the Supply Chain Team and wider Operations Team, you will report directly to the Warehouse Manager. You will be responsible for ensuring that all aspects of the Material handling processes are followed. You will carry out your duties to a high level of compliance, while maintaining good housekeeping and excellent customer service.
This role will operate on a shift basis as discussed.
- You will be responsible for ensuring that Material Receipt, Stock Control, Material Movement and Logistic Processes are followed in line with GxP, and local SOP's. This will involve working shifts to cover operational requirements.
- Implement and maintain receipt, storage, material handling and logistic processes.
- Maintain a high level of Stock control.
- Work on department continuous improvement activities to improve processes and drive down the Cost of Goods.
- Maintain an excellent level of housekeeping and organisation within the Warehouse areas using lean and 5S principles and techniques.
- Effective communication at all levels and across functions to deliver the warehouse services.
- Able to travel between company sites as needed.
The Successful Applicant
- Stores and Inventory management experience and working with chemicals or controlled materials would be beneficial
- Assertive, resilient and able to adapt to change in a fast paced environment
- Experience in using an ERP system, preferably Netsuite would be beneficial however not essential
- Stores experience in a Medical Device environment would be ideal however we will consider candidates from other regulated backgrounds
- Possesses a current Counterbalance Fork Lift Licence would be ideal however training will be provided
- Attention to detail and with a high level of accuracy
- You must be prepared to work to this shift pattern - Shift is a 2,3,2 (2 on, day off, 3 on, day off, 2 on, day off) on a two week rotating day shift, night shift pattern.
- There may be an expectation of travel to other sites for induction and incubation period until recruitment and training process is complete.
What's on Offer
Excellent salary plus shift allowance and great benefits package (including free employee COVID testing on site).
Please note, if you wish to submit an application for this role, please consider the following information:
PageGroup are our exclusive recruitment partner for this vacancy and all applications, whether internal or external, will be forwarded to them.
If you're successful, you may be subject to all or some of the LumiraDx standard pre-employment checks.
[Criminal records data is processed as part of our client's recruitment and selection processes and, where necessary, in the course of employment, we verify that candidates are suitable for employment or continued employment to comply with legal and regulatory obligations to which the company is subject.
LumiraDx place a high level of importance on its responsibilities for information security and privacy and have put in place an information security management system to ensure that the company and its staff maintain the highest standards with respect to data protection and information security. All staff are responsible for information security and therefore must understand and comply with the Company information security policies, procedures and guidance.]