Materials Management and Logistics Director
Global leaders in their sector.
Great opportunity to work for an organisation with real career prospects.
About Our Client
Market leading specialist manufacturers.
- Elevate and then sustain the standard of the materials management , planning and logistics functions within both our suppliers and our own business.
- Ensure that we optimise standards by developing robust and measurable business processes which ensure we provide excellent delivery to line processes which in turn support improvements in manufacturing and assembly methods.
- Support the design & implementation of a " whole facility blueprint " for the future plant layout to realise our capacity growth targets
- To contribute to product bench-marking and market research as an integral member of our on-going product improvement and development team which ensures genuine product or component innovation throughout every design cycle.
- Establish , monitor and analyse appropriate KPI's
- Participate in Group initiatives and special projects as appropriate
- Involvement in 5S & Continuous Improvement initiatives
- Adhere to H&S Policy
- Adhere to Company Handbook
- Adhere to Quality Policy
- Adhere to Standard Operating Procedures
- Adhere to IT Policy
- Involvement in training requests
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in working in a lean, highly collaborative team environment.
- Be able to demonstrate deep and broad experience over a minimum of 10 years at a senior level within material management , planning and logistics functions
- Demonstrable change management experience and of effectively managing a team
- Track record of building and leading an excellent team, rapidly scaling operations, and creating high quality, reliable and results based processes
- Strategic leader, innovative and creative.
- Demonstrated ability to drive organisational growth and change
- Decisive and pragmatic
- Analytical, structured and independent thinker.
- Self-driven with initiative and willingness to learn
- Excellent planning, project management, organisational , presentation and interpersonal skills
- Excellent motivator and team worker.
- Energetic, passionate and committed.
- Not frightened of, and open to, change
- Willingness to travel ( international )
- Fluent in English
- Full UK driving licence
- Act with Integrity
- Lead by example
- Look after our Customers
- Communicate effectively - we talk to each other not about each other
- Process driven
- Promote a positive business image
- Not wasteful of Company Resources
- Support the Community and Environment
What's on Offer