- Senior leadership position within a global FMCG business
- International raw materials experience is preferred
About Our Client
My client is one of the fastest growing FMCG businesses in the country. Globally they are exceeding customers expectations and one of the biggest names in the industry. They are seeking a Materials Director to join the team in an opportunity not to be missed!
In this Materials Leadership role, you will be responsible for all aspects of Raw Materials across EMEA. This role has a large spend and significant impact on the P&L through ensuring Materials availability to meet EMEA's high growth and mitigating variable costs. Key responsibilities include, but not limited too;
- Provide leadership to the department and wider teams, to control and manage, coach and develop direct reports and transform and sustain to high performing team that delivers continuous improvement
- Lead materials strategy implementation
- Ensure thorough KPIs and audit effective Purchase Order lifecycle processes and management.
- Ensure strong communication between the team and all stakeholders to facilitate exchange of information to implement change and improvements.
- Co-lead with Directors of Planning & Supply roll out of S&OP governance on Strategic and Affordable Brands, actions required, driving a culture of accountability.
- Generate MRP Requirements and conduct periodic supply reviews with key suppliers
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be an experienced Materials Planning leader with deep knowledge of materials planning in EMEA .Hard-working and motivated individual with the highest level of integrity to join our Operations team.
- Understanding of the special challenges presented by a complex and dynamic product matrix
- Strong leadership skills with proven expertise of leadership and management skills including senior managers with the ability to optimise team performance and development.
- Experience of planning for international markets in EMEA.
What's on Offer
On offer is;
- Fast-paced environment with heavy responsibility and the opportunity for growth
- Competitive salary package
- Car allowance
- Strong Bonus
- Flexible working environment