- Excellent salary + benefits + shift pattern
- Plenty of opportunity to progress within the Engineering Team
About Our Client
Michael Page are currently working in partnership with a leading food manufacturing and logistics company who operate all over the world. They are currently recruiting for a Site Maintenance Engineer from an M&E background to oversee a 13 acre site in Wolverhampton.
The position operates a shift pattern of 2 days, 2 nights, 4 off.
To assist the Site Services Manager to provide day to day operations of all site services equipment during allocated shift periods.
- Reactive, planned & preventative maintenance across the site ensuring it is fully compliant and meets strict regulations
- Responsible for site services equipment including: Site refrigeration plant, Thermal oil heating systems, Compressed air systems, Steam generating systems, Air handling systems, Water treatment,
- Legal compliance and record keeping for all services - water/air/electricity Utilities Plant specific legislation Legionella (Boiler Operation, LV&HV distribution, Pressure Systems, Emergency Lighting & Fire Alarm System etc.)
- Take an active role as required in small project coordination to include project scope, timetable of works, EH&S planning, budget allocation & control and project implementation.
- In the absence of the Engineering Team Leader or Senior Engineer take leadership of the allocated shift period and continue operational duties and designated tasks.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience of working in an M&E Maintenance role within a manufacturing environment
- Recognised Engineering qualifications, relevant experience (mechanical or electrical bias) City & Guilds/18th Edition or equivalent.
- Knowledge of Health & Safety Legislation (Including COSHH, RIDDOR)
- Food Hygiene and food safety legislation (desirable)
- Formal Health & Safety qualifications or experience (IOSH, NEBOSH etc)
- Experience carrying out risk assessments
- Experience using a Computerise Maintenance Management System (CMMS)
- Inter-personal Communication capable of working as part of a shift/team
What's on Offer
- Annual Salary £41,564.40
- 28 days holiday
- Company pension
- Clear path of progression to Senior Shift Engineer, Engineering Team Leader, Reliability Engineer.
- Working Shift pattern 2 days, 2 nights, 4 off