M&E Manager (National)
£45,000 - £55,000
Growing Housing Organisation
About Our Client
My client is a large housing organisation with over 30,000 units, in which it owns and manages.
The M&E Manager will be responsible for:
- The equipment all properties which spread nationwide and includes, but is not limited to: Commercial gas boilers, Fire safety, water safety, electrical safety and lifting equipment safety.
- The identification of defects in buildings and then to provide written reports to indicate whether these defects are latent to the new build property or as a result of poor maintenance.
- Collate all information gathered during reports and create summary documents for senior leadership
- To gather lessons learned from your findings to lead on a lessons learned
exercise to identify and inform Orbit's future building programmes.
- To provide support and technical advice on new build properties at all stages of
development (including design and build).
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Experience of managing, construction, maintenance and repairs programmes or services, 5+years
- Sound technical knowledge of Fire Safety, Asbestos, Building
services including Gas, Mechanical & Electrical services
- Experience and knowledge of managing external providers
and varying delivery models
- Experience of working in a customer focused organisation
- Excellent report writing skills
What's on Offer
- Competitive Salary
- 28 days Holiday
- Flexi-time working
- Working from home