Mechanical Design Engineer
Excellent opportunity to join a growing engineering business.
Work within an established Engineering team with over 100 years of experience
About Our Client
Out of their site in South Wakefield, they are looking to expand their engineering capability by bringing in a new Mechanical Design Engineer to assist with implementing the vision of this growing business.
As a Mechanical Design Engineer, you will be expected to understand and contribute towards the design of new and existing products to be manufactured and implemented across real world applications.
The Successful Applicant
This is a key position within a growing team. As a result you must be comfortable in your role as a Mechanical Design Engineer, the role needs someone who can apply free-thinking by finding alternative solutions to combat new challenges.
The Successful Design Engineer for this role must:
- Hold as a minimum a Degree/HNC in a mechanical engineering or similar field.
- Possess an understanding of Mechanical principals
- Have a basic understanding of Electrical principals
- Be able to work effectively as part of a larger team
- Have experience using 3D and 2D CAD software. (AutoCAD, Solidworks, Inventor)
What's on Offer
The successful Mechanical Design Engineer will have the chance to join a growing business, here you will find opportunity to be part of a varied range of exciting innovative design projects.
The opportunity to grow and succeed into further positions is also on offer for driven individuals