- Excellent opportunity to join an innovative and well established organisation
- Join a well recognized brand and be part of a fast paced team
About Our Client
A global organisation who offer a wide range of radial-piston motors to meet the varying needs of their international customers.
- Product development of radial piston motor range to meet quality, performance & cost requirements for a wide range of customers and applications.
- Liaising with stakeholders, including customers and production staff to ensure clear understanding of requirements.
- Generation of design concepts, specifications and problem solving to achieve optimal solutions.
- Creation & modification of CAD models and drawings to production standard.
The Successful Applicant
- Good quality degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar technical subject.
- 3D CAD Design & Drafting experience, preferably using PTC Creo.
- Understanding of design and manufacturing considerations relating to precision machined steel and cast iron components and assemblies, preferably in a medium/high volume manufacturing environment.
- Sound communication and presentation skills and proficiency with MS office.
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team.
What's on Offer
Excellent salary of up to £45k DOE
Guaranteed annual bonus + company performance bonus
Fantastic benefits + pension
Flexible working opportunities (2 days WFH if required)