6 month contract with access to staff benefits package
Great place to work with genuine values
About Our Client
Based in the Middlesbrough area this role is commutable from across Teesside, Sunderland, Durham, Darlington and surrounding areas.
The business are a well known organisation locally and across Europe with a strong Engineering department.
- Review pipe inspections and carry out pipeline life assessments
- You will walk each line to identify recommendations
- Where required engage and supervise contractors to carryout additional inspections
- Present results to show all work that requires completion including estimated costings
- Prioritise work list and systems based on hazard, defects etc.
- Produce a 10 year forward looking pipeline inspection plan
- Hold review meetings and provide progress reports, reporting in to the Engineering Manager
The Successful Applicant
- The successful Mechanical Engineer will ideally hold relevant Engineering degree but applicants with significant industry experience will be considered
- 3+ years in petrochemical industry is an essential criteria with piping experience
- Asset integrity inspection and long term product planning knowledge
- A commercially minded Engineer will thrive in this position
- IT literate - MS Project, AutoCAD, Office, CMMS, Purchasing systems
- Knowledge of technical standards in chemical and O&G industries API, ASME, B31 etc.
What's on Offer
Mechanical Engineer position based in the Middlesbrough area
Reporting into Engineering Manager
6 month fixed term contract joining the team on staff with access to company benefits
Competitive base salary DOE
Mon-Fri with flexible work patterns